1. Do you feel that TRI understood your business and its requirements?
I believe Alan had a very good understanding of our business needs and also took the time to learn more about the product we were selling.
2. How easy/difficult was it to work with TRI?
Alan was always quick to respond to enquiries and was always on hand to chat over zoom when we needed it. There was also the offer to provide further training if we needed it to keep the website running.
3. During the project, did you get the response time and support you required?
Alan’s communication was excellent – quick and efficient. The evening before the launch Alan went above and beyond to run a fine tooth comb through the website so that we were more than happy to launch the next morning.
4. How effective and straightforward was the solution TRI delivered?
Whenever I had a question or problem regarding the website or back office of Shopify, Alan was very helpful with either finding a solution or guiding me to the correct solution.
5. How likely are you to use TRI again for Marketing support?
We are looking at expanding the website and are looking to use Alan to assist in implementing this for us.
6. Anything else you want to say?
Nothing was too much trouble for Alan. We really enjoyed working with him. He did a great job and we look forward to continuing to work with him to develop our website.